Friday, December 31, 2010

Closing the Year ....

We have been living in our motor home for 3 months. One quarter of a year. Doesn't seem like much time has gone by at all! We have been SO busy ... moving around a bit, getting used to the new coach, learning the new systems and gradually realizing that we are "home" ... no place else to go!

We made a quick trip back to Pennsylvania for Christmas ... saw friends and visited our storage unit, took care of some Dr. visits and then spent time with our PA grandchildren and family. Loved it!! I especially loved the fact that we flew and did not try to drive the coach. I just KNEW it was going to snow while we were there, and that we would get into terrible difficulties. I was RIGHT!! There was a snowfall of about 12" and we were very lucky to have gotten out of Phila before the next one hit. I got snow down my neck, in my shoes and in my face. Enough to hold me for a while!

Back in Texas, we happily settled into the parking lot at Foretravel and attended a New Year's Eve party with friends in PA via Skype. It worked very well. Out with the old ... in with the new ... who knows what the new year will bring? I hope that 2011 is a good year for everyone. I hope that people who need help get it, people who are ill become well, people who are lost find their way. I hope.....

No comments:

Post a Comment