Saturday, October 9, 2010

Imagine ....


October 9 ... today would have been John Lennon's 70th birthday. Imagine. I think that is probably my favorite song of his. Imagine. I think that it is fair to say that Jeff and I imagined ourselves into this new life style. We thought and thought about what it could be like, we tried it on for size in our imaginations so many times! Finally, we just started to inch our way towards the end of the diving board ... and jumped off into the unknown.

I hope it will be all that we imagined. I imagine myself waking up to new views out my window. I imagine myself seeing things that take my breath away ... or take my words away ... or inspire words to write here. I imagine myself meeting all sorts of people, learning to drive a bigger machine, finding new favorite spots on the planet and being happy to be out in the world.

I imagine that we will get better and better at this new way of rambling around. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment